As an exclusive service, Abyss Global represents a limited number of non-competitive firms to help them grow their business internationally. We help our clients determine which markets and sectors are right for them, develop plans to establish a presence in select markets if desired, pursue appropriate clients and projects, and then implement those plans as an extension of our clients' staff.
On behalf of our clients, we operate in a client-facing business development role and:
- Create or confirm business strategies and business development plans
- Gather intelligence on and monitor international markets/sectors/clients to identify opportunities
- Discreetly contact and meet prospective end clients or partners and ensure they are a strategic fit
- Conduct ongoing follow up, networking and positioning activities with clients and stakeholders/influencers/referrers
- Introduce the firm's leaders and key staff to the client's decision-makers
- Vet and arrange partnerships and collaborations with appropriate international and local firms
- Advise on 'win' strategies for proposals and presentations
- Advise on client relationship management and key account management strategies to grow business with major clients
- Conduct ongoing market research to spot new growth sectors or specific major project opportunities
- Develop new international market entry strategies for future business growth and development
Representation may incorporate some of the Advisory services we provide, subject to agreement.
Representation is a limited and exclusive service in order to avoid any conflicts of interest and to ensure effective results. Abyss will only ever represent one firm from any discipline, for example one architect, one project manager and one engineer. Services available to other firms in the same discipline are limited to one-off Advisory assignments (click here to visit our Advisory services page).
Our current representation clients are:
- Desco (desco.uk.com) – MEP consulting engineers – representing in the UK and internationally.
- Gleeds (www.gleeds.com) – project managers, cost managers/quantity surveyors, technical advisers – representing in EMEA (ex-UK).
- ResoLex (www.resolex.com) – collaboration and dispute/risk avoidance – representing in the UK and internationally.
- Scott Brownrigg (www.scottbrownrigg.com) – architects, interior designers, master planners, town planners – representing globally.
- Pell Frischmann (pellfrischmann.com), structural/civil engineers – representing in the UK and internationally.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and how we might be of help.